I’m relying on Mama Kat again today, and working from this prompt: (4) Five Things. List 5 things we don’t know about you, 5 things you’re knowledgeable about, 5 things you know nothing about, and 5 things you believe.
Five things you don’t know about me:
- I’m wearing two layers of socks right now, because I’m too cheap to turn up the heat
- I got to meet Anne Lamott tonight, and I’m still randomly pinching myself to see if it was all a dream
- I need new glasses
- I’m 99% sure I won’t finish NaNoWriMo this year
- Almost all of the TV shows I watch are dramas. I’m not much for sitcoms.
Five things I’m knowledgeable about:
- Cooking and baking
- Storytelling (written more so than verbal)
- Young and the Restless trivia
- Making budgets stretch until they scream ‘uncle’
Five things I know nothing about:
- Automobile repair
- Trust funds or big, fat bank accounts
- The publishing world
- The stock market
Five things I believe:
- Chocolate makes every day better, no matter what
- Some people will never like me, and that’s ok
- The most important things in life aren’t things
- We’re only bored if we’re boring
- Music, books, and a glass of wine are balm for even the weariest soul
I’m participating in NaBloPoMo, and posting everyday in November.