Funky momma Ri threw down this morning and challenged us to a shuffle…..too much fun.
Come on, you know you wanna play Here's how:
1. Copy and paste the list below into a new post on your blog. (Or, if you HAVE no blog or website to link to…then click HERE to go to the MSM Forum and play along with us there!
2. Put your iPod, iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
3. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
4. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS. (Well, type it. And remember to replace my answers with yours.)
1. Your child(ren) ask for the same toy 76 times during a single trip to Target. You say:
"Hello Trouble” – Buck Owens/Crazy Heart soundtrack
2. First PTA meeting of the year. As you meet other parents, how do you describe yourself?
“Honky Tonk Badonkadonk” – Trace Adkins
Huh….as if they couldn't figure THAT out on their own…..
3. Most desirable quality in a Nanny/Babysitter?
“Fergalicious” – Fergie
Guess it's a good thing I'm not married anymore, lest I worry about the Fergalicious nanny
4. You’ve been up all night with your infant. You still have to function today…perhaps even dress and go out! How do you feel about this?
"Hurtful” – Erik Hassle
5. Aside from being an awesome parent…what is your life’s purpose?
“Vogue” – Madonna
6. Let’s say you had to have a “Family Motto”. What’s yours?
“Take Me Or Leave Me” – The Cast of Rent
7. Ahhhh, Wisteria Lane! What do your neighbors REALLY think of you?
“Come on Get Higher” – Matt Nathanson
(too funny….sometimes I think I might be one of the few neighbors *not* getting a little higher….)
8. How do your parents think you’re doing with this parenting gig…as compared to how THEY did with you?
“The Bitch is Back” – Elton John
(that is too. flippin'. funny)
9. Kids are finally sleeping; you’re wide awake in the middle of the night. What are you likely thinking about?
“I'm the Only One” – Melissa Etheridge
10. What’s the current condition of the Family Budget?
“Neverends” – Vijay kishore
(I have no clue where this came from!)
11. Spill it – what do you REALLY think of your In Laws?
“So What” – Pink
12. It’s Saturday – kids are at the Grandparents. What kicks off your “Date Night Soundtrack”?
“Painter Song” – Norah Jones
13. Summarize your concept of “Good Parenting”…
“Sunday Morning” – Maroon 5
14. Kids are grown and out of the house…you’re retired. What do you want to be doing?
“Stop! In the Name of Love” – Jonell Mosser/Hope Floats soundtrack.
15. Your husband/wife/significant other walks in cheerfully at the end of the day. You’ve been home with the kid(s) all day and are wiped out. Your first thought when you see them?
“Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting” – Elton John
16. What will you dance to at your child’s wedding?
“Stones in the Road” – Mary Chapin Carpenter
awww….bittersweet. My wedding song was sung by Mary Chapin Carpenter, and we know how well THAT worked out.
17. Assuming you have extra time…what is your hobby/interest?
“Nothing On But The Radio” – Gary Allan
(LMFAO…yeah, my hobby indeed)
18. What is your biggest fear?
“Ice Cream” – Sarah McLachlan
(I wish….then I wouldn't be known as the Honkey Tonk Badonkadonk at the PTA)
19. Your theory on disciplining children?
“If I Need You” – Townes Van Zandt/Crazy Heart Soundtrack
20. You finally get a “Girls (or Guys) Night Out!” What do you think of your friends?
“Girls Got Rhythm” – AC/DC
What will you post this as?
“One Foot Wrong” – Pink